Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Premier Heuer Autavia, ref. 2446 third execution "Rindt"

1. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jun 26, 2017

[This was also posted on ChronoTrader, but for full coverage, wanted to post it here on my "home forum"]

Hello All,

I've owned an absolutely beautiful example of the legendary Jochen Rindt Autavia for the past couple years, but have recently hit a crossroads - I no longer wear it due to its condition (and the rarity of finding top notch examples such as this) / the fact that I simply prefer Carreras more on the wrist, and part of me feels like I'd be better served trading it for something that would get more use. The beauty of a "Want To Trade" post is that I'm not completely set on actually selling it, so I figured this would allow me to see if there were any compelling swaps for a similarly rare and beautiful sports watch (preferably from the 1960's), without actually committing to the idea that I will move on from this one.

My favorite brands are Heuer, Omega, UG, Tudor, and Rolex, and specific references that I would be keen to entertain in a trade would be a Daytona, Speedmaster, rare Carrera, or Compax. I would also be open to "fair" offers for other brands if they make sense with my aesthetic. Cash + trade would also possibly be acceptable, and I suppose that a strong all-cash offer would potentially be entertained. I would ask that "tire kickers" don't even bother - I truly believe this to be one of the premier examples of perhaps the most iconic Heuer reference, and will not be letting it go without a compelling reason to do so. The watch was also serviced a few months ago by Craig and Chronodeco and has only been worn once since returning back to the flock.

Look forward to hearing from any interested parties via PM or my email address ([email protected])!

Cheers,
    Rob

(Additional info can be found here: http://www.bazamu.com/heuer-autavia-2446-jochen-rindt/)
    Rindt.JPG
    (additional pics added from my site in order to conform to the rules)
    IMG_1717.jpg
    IMG_8887.JPG

Edited Jun 26, 2017
    Jwit, Nespo, Just Livin and 15 others like this.
  2. ewand Jun 26, 2017

That is lovely... GLW er, T...

3. ICONO Jun 26, 2017

Absolutely Glorious !

4. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 26, 2017

Minimum 3 pics please or it will get deleted.

Thx

5. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Jun 30, 2017

A trade has been reached (with an OF member). Thanks to all who reached out

JohnSteed and wkimmd like this.
  6. R3D9 Jun 30, 2017

Congrats to whomever you traded with. What a beauty! I'm curious to know what you received in return?