Precious metal Chronomaster Sport 2022

Posts
1,491
Likes
18,905
Rose gold and black face for me. There aren't a lot of two-tone watches I like.
 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,366
The different colored subdials can be ok with a steel case, but with a gold case and bracelet they are too casual, imo.
 
Posts
6,421
Likes
31,481
This is no threat to my full gold wishlist, Moonshine green Speedy still takes top spot.
 
Posts
223
Likes
497
I really believe these chronos have high potential to become very popular soon.
 
Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
I think they are all beautiful apart from the white dial/ gold version. Too much of a contrast for my taste.
If I was picking one it would be the two tone with silver dial.
 
Posts
7
Likes
4
Does anyone have an example of a worn one? They look beautiful new I wonder what they would be like after a few years? Also the two tone bracelet was said to be ‘gold plated’ at launch not full gold