Forums Latest Members

FS SOLD! Pre-owned Rolex SS GMT-Master II 'Batman' 116719BLNR

1. Chye Sep 17, 2020

Up for sale is a 2015 'Batman'. Serial No. 38VXXXXXX.
    Runs well. Overall condition is good, bracelet could do with a very light polish if you are picky.
    Comes with guarantee card and holder, service manual, green swimpruf tag, red chronometer tag, instruction booklet, service guide, green rolex box and beige rolex outer box.

Watch's not being serviced since purchase by original owner. I have not timed, regulated, or pressure tested it. Please understand that I make no representation or guarantee for waterproofness or time accuracy.

RBM Pic 1.jpg RBM Pic 2.jpg

I am asking USD15,500. Sale is final, strictly no return or refund please.
    Payment via Paypal. Price includes paypal fees.
    Price also includes shipping and insurance via FedEx (with Parcel Pro cover). Subject to FedEx/Parcel Pro's input, I am willing to consider to ship anywhere.
    Customs, import duties and any related charges will be paid by the buyer. I will ship the watch not later than 5 days from receipt and clearance of full payment.

I'm not affiliated with any brand or shop, just a watch collector. I have done about 4 transactions on this forum, but have various international transactions. Please feel free to message me with any questions or email me at yk . chye @ gmail . com (remove the excess spaces).

Thank you for looking.

Chye

2. Chye Oct 7, 2020

Watch's available.

3. Chye Oct 25, 2020

Watch's available.

4. Chye Nov 25, 2020

SOLD elsewhere. Thank you OF for use of space.

Chye