Forums Latest Members
  1. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Mar 20, 2016

I've been looking for a Polerouter and came across this DeLuxe. Being a sucker for textured dials, it piqued my interest. Aside from the stain, is there anything that jumps out at anyone as being problematic? It appears to be a first year 215 because of the Patented Rights Pending, under the rotor. There are a few examples of textured dials on http://www.polerouter.de Thanks for any info you [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hijak Mar 20, 2016

Some serious rotor rash:( on the rotor and case back but you already saw that.;)

3. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Mar 20, 2016

How the hell could I have missed it? Other than being blind as a bat, of course. Seriously, can that be corrected with a service or is it a sign of something far worse?

4. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Mar 20, 2016

I have some concerns about the hands. I think they are good and they are UG, but they may belong to another watch.

The color doesn't seem to match the rest of the watch, although that could be a photographically illusion. They look like these on my Polerouter Jet, which has a smaller diameter:

[​IMG]

Also, I've never seen a "DeLuxe" with a gold capped case. All that I've seen are solid 18K gold, with solid gold dials and hands.

The rotor might be able to be fixed, but the gouges in the caseback can't.

I don't know about this one. Just makes the Spidey Sense jingle a bit too much.
    gatorcpa

5. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Mar 20, 2016

Thanks. I've spent a good amount of time learning about vintage seamasters but hardly any on Polerouters. I wish the photos on polerouter.de were higher resolution so I could really see the differences well.

6. Hijak Mar 20, 2016

The hands probably should look more like these...

image.jpeg

7. 10H10 Mar 23, 2016

Wow ! BIG wrists, forget about the 481 ! ;)