Forums Latest Members

Podcast – Rob and RJ Talk About The New Speedmaster Moonwatch Master Chronometer

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Jan 6, 2021

[​IMG]
    Yesterday was the big day for Speedmaster fans all around the world! The introduction of the new Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Master Chronometer. Four new models basically, two steel variations and two in gold. You can read all about the new Moonwatch here. Rob and I decided to host a podcast on the new Moonwatch and […]

Visit Podcast – Rob and RJ Talk About The New Speedmaster Moonwatch Master Chronometer to read the full article.

MartinAir, Fickle, david5807 and 3 others like this.
  2. david5807 Jan 6, 2021

Loved the new episode! I just finished listening to it on Google Podcast this evening.

Robert-Jan likes this.
  3. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Jan 7, 2021

Thanks David!

4. Fickle Jan 7, 2021

I found it entertaining, Rob could barely get a word in because of how into it you were, particularly with the bracelet.

At the same time it was informative so thank you for that.

5. Capcom Jan 7, 2021

Very interesting and enjoyable. RJ, Can please do a follow up just talking about the beautiful Sedna gold version.

palatine and Robert-Jan like this.
  6. pdxleaf ... Jan 7, 2021

Thanks for the interesting chat from a couple of enthusiastic collectors to a bunch of other enthusiastic collectors.

Couple of thoughts occurred to me afterwards. Wonder which one is easier to get ahold of, the new Ed White or the White Gold Moonwatch? Seems like the Ed White might as well have been made out of white gold for how difficult it is to get one.

Second thought was I wonder if a "Human flight" prototype caseback will appear at some point in the future? Pretty sure all the objections would disappear if one suddenly popped up on the market.

Last thing is Robb's concerns about the AML breaking loose in space and locking up the hands on the watch make me wonder how he can leave the house in the morning. That is some professional fretting.

Pretty great way to start out a new year with a new Moonwatch. Thanks again to both you and Omega.

Robert-Jan likes this.