Forums Latest Members
  1. neekon Jul 8, 2015

found a DSOM strap on eBay that was cut down to fit the 20mm of the PO, thought i would order i and see how it looked. sorry for bad photo, took with phone and then did some quick photoshopping. i can take better photos later. what you think? i think it looks nice. PO DSOM strap.jpg

Nobel Prize likes this.
  2. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jul 8, 2015

Yes it does

3. yinzerniner Jul 8, 2015

Looks quite slick, although I was watching that listing and didn't like how the "crimping" of the strap from 21 to 20mm looked more like cutting, so the ends are very frayed.
    I think the PO LM LE would look dynamite on one of the coated nylon natos that Omega offers.

4. neekon Jul 8, 2015

There does appear to be a bit of fraying on top right, can try and fix it. Other than that looks great on the spring holes. I tried the thicker NATO as I preferred its look over the other one. And it added a bit too much thickness
    So far I'm happy with it

5. tegee26 Jul 8, 2015

I think it looks spectacular. As soon as my LM LE gets back from being serviced I will be looking for a nice nylon or rubber strap for it. I do not like wearing SS in the summer months, plus I think diver timepieces look awesome with straps.

Let us know how you make out.

Edited Jul 9, 2015
  6. shutterlife Jul 8, 2015

I like it. Looks good

7. neekon Jul 8, 2015

Thank u. I definitely wish they actually made a 20mm cordura strap. Would've bought it in a heartbeat. So far it's great. Feels just right. A bit snug when attaching it however.
    I would definitely recommend the nylon. Adds a unique touch to an already special watch

8. guelerct Jul 9, 2015

looks great
    the black nato would be slick too

9. yinzerniner Jul 9, 2015

They do now, it's just not available for purchase yet:
    [​IMG]

And yes, I've been waiting on this one for a long time now and will snatch it up in a HEARTBEAT as soon as possible. I had a chance to try on a pre-production sample at the NYC Omega Boutique and the strap is absurdly comfortable and refined. I love the DSOTM strap, but it being 21mm and working with a tang buckle (as opposed to the phenomenal Omega deployant) held me back from purchasing it.

As for the black coated nylon nato, yes it adds about 2.5-3mm tot the height, so I can see your point. I was thinking of contacting Jean Rousseau (the OEM manufacturer of the straps for Omega) and having one custom made that doesn't include the tuck under secondary piece, so that tit's just a one piece coated nylon nato.

10. neekon Jul 9, 2015

That's good to know. I do prefer the deployment buckle, but for the 100$ for the DSOM strap I got could hold me over for the time being. I'm really liking it so far. Ya the thickness it added was uncomfortable for me as I have small wrists, and I didn't like the one with metal loops. I wonder what a custom made strap would cost.

11. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Aug 28, 2015

image.jpg Do love it on the rubber deployment, not had it on the bracelet for years

Earl likes this.
  12. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Aug 28, 2015

really am crap with iPhone though image.jpg

13. gippo Aug 28, 2015

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Earl, Lou P, pascs and 2 others like this.
  14. TheRalphieJ Aug 31, 2015

Wow, I miss my LM LE. Greatest PO in my opinion.

15. ikeo1 Aug 31, 2015

That's a very nice strap for the PO.

16. Spy You know my name. Sep 1, 2015

It looks very black ops-ish. Thumbs up!