Forums Latest Members

Please share some wrist shots/thoughts of 198.005 F300 Diver

1. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Aug 14, 2018

Hoping for some help here, I have a dilema as I'm close to buying one of the above. .... Well not quite as it's the Titus Tuning Fork varient which as we know shares the same Omega parts such as case/bracelet etc.

Is the same as one of these(so yes integrated bracelet)....

titus.jpg

What I'm hoping for its some wrist photos or opinions on how these watches wear on a smaller wrist? I have a 6.5"(flat shaped) wrist and mainly worried it might not adjust small enough which is an issue I've occasionally had with vintage bracelets on larger watche where there are only so many removable links .

Thanks in advance.

Edited Aug 14, 2018
    bassem abadan likes this.
  2. padders Oooo subtitles! Aug 14, 2018

They wear pretty big and chunky in my experience. I saw the Titus one fs and thought it was a pretty good deal, the Omega ones fetch rather more. From memory I think you may be right that they don’t adjust all that small. Mine, now moved on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Aug 14, 2018
    bassem abadan and Tet like this.
  3. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Aug 14, 2018

What size wrist do you have Padders? The adjustment is my biggest concern being integrated bracelet. Is such a pain when you never get to see these watches in the metal, just have to buy and take the chance . Can I also ask why you moved it on ?

4. padders Oooo subtitles! Aug 14, 2018

7.25”. I just found I wasn’t wearing it enough to warrant space in my watch box. I rather fell in and out of love with hummers. I had a good few but they were a gateway drug to more expensive things. This design is one of the better ones though IMO but the integrated bracelet is as you say a big disadvantage. I flogged my Pre-Bonds for the same reason, though this wears better than those.

The big problem with hummers is that if Paul is busy, as he often is, you only very limited servicing options.

Edited Aug 14, 2018
    bassem abadan and Tet like this.