Forums Latest Members

Please Report Fake/Counterfeit Item(s) And Seller

1. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 30, 2016

2. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Jul 31, 2016

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 2, 2016

4. 72c Aug 3, 2016

There are fakes then there are all out car crashes.
    Check out the crown guard :D

[​IMG]
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302031433598Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

5. 72c Aug 3, 2016

6. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Aug 3, 2016

Is that the Legendary Pam Omegarai militare? OMG OMG OMFG!

7. 72c Aug 3, 2016

8. cvrle1 Aug 3, 2016

Can I play?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/112081602409Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

He does say use common sense and to message him before buying it, so I did. Knew there was no way it was real, but was curious to see what his response would be. He didnt try to hide anything strangely enough, and was quite open about it not being real

Ebay policy states that I can not sell replica merchandise I will state clearly this is not the original omega movement it has an ETA Swiss movement and a sapphire crystal with box and paperwork let's just say this watch is normally 5,000$ so use your best judgement haha

9. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Aug 3, 2016

"it has an ETA Swiss movement" i call Bull::censored:: it would (cheapest possible solution?) need to be an ETA 7750 if that holds a "SWISS" 7750 its worth the £100 but i can almost certainly guarantee its a Chinese clone caliber so whether or not he is "NOT LYING" or just "DUNNO me stupido" its still wrong

10. 72c Aug 4, 2016

11. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Aug 4, 2016

I WIN! both it Item general and OUTSTANDING DESCRIPTION!

"Mens Vintage WORLD TIME 1960 & 1969 OMEGA FACTORY Vintage Steel Watch
    CLEANED & SERVICED BY RETIRED OMEGA EMPLOYE NEW CRYSTAL"

Seller information
    seamaster147 (2713Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network )

Mens Vintage WORLD TIME 1960 & 1969 OMEGA FACTORY Vintage Steel Watch

[​IMG]

Description

please note

all my watches have been serviced by a retired omega employee

with over 30 years experience

Rare Vintage Gents Omega Dualtime Watch +Box watch in excellent condition. Dating at 1960 it has a mint black dial with white markers and white hands. the dial reads omega just below the iconic omega symbol, above the 6 o'clock marker,please check the enlarged pictures,

this rare omega custom made dualtime watch has just been professionally serviced to the highest standard using the best equipment available, it has been polished and is in excellant condition (please check out the image's) a new crystal has been fitted to complete this original classic timepiece, the watch measures 32mm excluding the crowns. the two genuine omega crown is also original and. overall this watch is in excellent condition

classed by many as one of omegas finest 17 jewel manual wind movements the two omega movements is a caliber 484 and 484, and both is running strong and keeping excellent time, the movements one is marked omega 22797275. and the other is 26484263, this rare omega custom made watch is in stunning condition and functions perfectly. the watch is finished off with a high quality leather strap and is ready to wear with pride, the watch will be sent well packaged in a presentation box to ensure it arrives to you safely.

view My Feedback View My Other Items For Sale Contact Me Add me to your Favorite Sellers

seamaster147 2005

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]good luck

[​IMG]

please make payment within 7 days of auction ending and contact us within 3 days, we accept PayPal, personal cheque, postal order and bank transfer. please contact us before you place your bid if you wish to use any other method of payment

[​IMG]

we always use Royal mail special delivery to all of our UK customers, for customers outside of the UK we use royal mail Airsure or international signed for depending on country of delivery. items will be dispatched within 2 working days of auction ending. we do welcome buyers from outside of Europe however, we will only send using FedEx or DHL, the cost of sending outside of Europe fully insured will be in the region of £70, please make your own inquiries as this would be at the buyers cost, again contact us before bidding to ensure you understand the costs involved.

[​IMG]

although we take extreme care and pride in servicing our watches we hope you can understand that they are vintage watches and are delicate especially when going through the royal mail system. although it is rare, your watch may arrive to you having suffered at the hands of royal mail and the condition may have been changed, if this is the case please contact us a.s.a.p and we will rectify any problem. we service every watch we sell and replace if possible any worn parts, even though they have been serviced we don't guarantee the precision you would get from a quartz movement, although omega are well known for making quality waterproof watches, we strongly advise that you never expose any vintage watch to water, if your watch does come in to contact with water it is important that it is taken to a competent watch repairer for a service, the longer you leave it the more damage is done.

[​IMG]

if you have any questions regarding this item please feel free to contact us via the "ask a question" button at the bottom of this page. we understand that good communication is essential both while the listing is active, and as an after sales service. we will aim to respond to any messages within 24hrs. and more often than not you will get a reply within 3 hrs.

ffej4 likes this.
  12. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Aug 4, 2016

s-l1600 (41).jpg s-l1600 (42).jpg
  13. 72c Aug 6, 2016

Longbow and Schmedsc like this.
  14. 72c Aug 6, 2016

15. 72c Aug 7, 2016

ffej4 and Longbow like this.
  16. Cosd Aug 8, 2016

17. 72c Aug 12, 2016

18. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Aug 14, 2016

19. Longbow Aug 14, 2016