Please Report Fake/Counterfeit Item(s) And Seller

Geez that's fυck'n hideous. Look at the Hippocampus.
Reported.

s-l1600.jpg
yea its a methocampus lol

true or fake ? (i like the esthetic and color but for me is fake because never seen this version ) :
upload_2024-5-1_12-59-42.png
upload_2024-5-1_13-0-57.png

Probably worth a dollar if the battery is new. s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.png

Probably worth a dollar if the battery is new. s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.png
Still up with three bids and 11 watchers even though I messaged the seller and told him that it’s a fake. He appeared surprised, and I doubt that his reaction was sincere because he said that he would “update” the listing last night - didn’t happen. I told him that the listing should be taken down, but I haven’t reported it - yet.

Still up with three bids and 11 watchers even though I messaged the seller and told him that it’s a fake. He appeared surprised, and I doubt that his reaction was sincere because he said that he would “update” the listing last night - didn’t happen. I told him that the listing should be taken down, but I haven’t reported it - yet.

Its up to $47 now its was ok when it was $1 but now its a scam. In "about this item" the scammer lists trouble free return, but in "shipping, returns and payments" he does not accept returns.

The scammer also talks about his wounded brother in "about this item" that is close to stolen valour in this case.

Its up to $47 now its was ok when it was $1 but now its a scam. In "about this item" the scammer lists trouble free return, but in "shipping, returns and payments" he does not accept returns.

The scammer also talks about his wounded brother in "about this item" that is close to stolen valour in this case.
I’ll report it, but it would be helpful if others did as well. eBay often responds to a single complaint with a “we investigated and found nothing wrong” form email.

I’ll report it, but it would be helpful if others did as well. eBay often responds to a single complaint with a “we investigated and found nothing wrong” form email.

I tried but could not find where to do it and I got tangled up in a update procedure on my account that froze my computer. So I sent them an e-mail directly. E-bay looses money so they dont really have any incentive to do any thing.

Done.

I reported it yesterday, and got exactly that. Normally I couldn't care, but all the stuff about the brother's service did indeed get my goat.

I can't believe this dumpster fire is still there. Can someone else please jump in to help?

I can't believe this dumpster fire is still there. Can someone else please jump in to help?
I’ve reported it again.

I’ve reported it again.
And the listing is still up: Anybody else want to join the effort and get this monstrosity taken down? The watch is bad enough. I can only hope that the seller’s story to me about raising funds to pay medical bills is true. If not, that’s more offensive than the watch.
Edited: