Please help me identify my vintage omega watch

While the leather band seems to be inauthentic, I am unsure about the watch's overall authenticity and have limited knowledge about its other features. If any discrepancies are noted, please bring them to my attention

The dial looks like those seen in the 1940s but the font used there is much too recent to be original and is more typically seen from the 1980s onwards. The dial has either been replaced or refinished. The track in the sub dial is also off centre so it hasn't been brilliantly done.

Need to see the inside of the watch both the movement and the inner caseback.

all info can be found there.

Need to see the inside of the watch both the movement and the inner caseback.

all info can be found there.
i dont want to destroy anything, is it easy to open? If yes which tools should i use?

i dont want to destroy anything, is it easy to open? If yes which tools should i use?

We need to see a photo of the back.

the back is blank

We need to see a photo of the back to tell you how it is removed.

We need to see a photo of the back to tell you how it is removed.
Oh im sorry here you go

OK, that type of case-back just presses on. If you want to try to remove it, you will insert a small sharp blade into a small gap found somewhere around the periphery where the case-back meets the mid-case. You may need to look carefully to find it. As you insert the blade, the back will be pried off. If you're not comfortable doing that, a local independent watch repair shop can do it for you, and then you can take good photos of the inside, both movement and inside case-back.

As noted above, the dial was apparently re-painted at some point given the mis-match of the dial font and age of the watch. The hands are also mismatched with the dial, but that could be because the dial was changed when repainted. It's hard to say.

i tried opening it but i can’t get it to open without destroying anything so i will try to get a watchmaker to open it as soon as possible