Please help me find a bezel for my Omega seamaster 120 REF. 135.027

I'm on the hunt for an aftermarket bezel for my Seamaster 120 REF. 135.027. Genuine replacements are a tad out of my budget range at the moment. Any leads on where I can find a more wallet-friendly option? And if anyone has experience sprucing up the existing bezel, I'm all ears for tips and tricks!

Aftermarket ones might not fit a genuine case. They’re made to fit the fake cases.

Like 2
Usually I am not of fan of sending a vintage/neo-vintage watch to factory service since they might swap new hands, dials, etc. However, this is a case I'd consider sending for them to leave as "new".

Usually I am not of fan of sending a vintage/neo-vintage watch to factory service since they might swap new hands, dials, etc. However, this is a case I'd consider sending for them to leave as "new".

The factory doesn’t have bezels.

Like 1
The photo is really bad, so I can't tell what you have and what you need. Do you need the whole bezel or just the insert. You mentioned sprucing up the existing bezel, which makes me think that you have something.

The photo is really bad, so I can't tell what you have and what you need. Do you need the whole bezel or just the insert. You mentioned sprucing up the existing bezel, which makes me think that you have something.
I need the whole bezel