Forums Latest Members
  1. map782 Oct 22, 2016

Hello
    I am hoping this is the correct area to post this. If not I apologize. I am looking to thin out my collection and am looking to sell my Lejour Chronograph. Before I do, I would like to determine which movement the watch has. I have done some research and narrowed it down between a Landeron or Valjoux. I am by no means an expert and cannot for the life of me determine if I am correct. I would appreciate any help that the knowledgeable folks here can provide. Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. omg smstr Oct 22, 2016

If you look carefully under the balance (cleary visible on your picture), you will see a "L" in a shield, this is for Landeron, followed by a "154".
    You have then a Landeron 154

Landeron 154

3. map782 Oct 22, 2016

Thank you very much. I appreciate the information. It is so nice to belong to a site where there is such extensive knowledge. I am slowly learning and even with google I still had a tough time. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. omg smstr Oct 22, 2016

As you already had narrowed to 2 brands, you could have used the following site
    Mikrolisk
    It is useful to identify watch company's logo or trade mark or the have basic information on unknown brand
    It is in German but you just need to type the brand in the search box.

Another one that could have helped (again in German)
    https://watch-wiki.org/index.php?title=Ebauches_SA
    Ebauche SA was an the main swiss holding for movement's manufacture, from 1926 most of the the movement (non in-house) were then coming from there. So any movement's mark inside a schield belong to a brand listed there.

Vitezi likes this.