Forums Latest Members
  1. omegalust Aug 3, 2013

Hello,

I'm new here and have been looking at some vintage Omega's online and came across this item. Can you please let me know if it's legit and worth bidding on? If it is, what would be a good price to pay for this watch? Thank you for the help guys.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-OME...688464349?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item58a2ccf9ddPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

$(KGrHqZ,!o4FHvb-gUQ,BR9)pKj5)Q~~60_57.JPG

2. Central Scrutinizer hangs out in Joe's garage Aug 4, 2013

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm interested to hear what the Zen Masters have to say about that dial too. The fonts/ scripts all look original to me but am used to seeing unbroken cross hairs rather than these broken ones. Wrong crown and second hand too I think.

3. omegalust Aug 4, 2013

I never even noticed the second hand. It does look off.

4. omegalust Aug 5, 2013

Any more opinions on this watch?

5. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Aug 5, 2013

Incorrect replaced crown, auto-wind rotor as well as the second hand.

Case condition average, NOT excellent as stated, dial OK but the lume dots have been cleaned off at the ends of the hour figures, there is also an issue with the frame around the date window, like its been reattached or something.

Its at $325.00 as I write this and I wouldn't go too much more, actually I'd skip it all together personally.

6. Hijak Aug 5, 2013

Norman, you are good!

7. omegalust Aug 5, 2013

I would agree. You left no room for doubt. I will steer clear. Thanks