Forums Latest Members
  1. JAAA Jan 4, 2019

Hi folks!

Still in the honeymoon phase of this beauty and wanted to get a strap made with the correct inserts (so the strap hugs the case with no gap).

Does anyone know who the OEM Manufacture May be for these?

Knowing that the Snoopy cordura straps are made by JR, I reached out to them but they confirmed they are not the OEM for the PO.

Thanks!

D5710F8C-CFBC-4122-AE33-6827AB1606BA.jpeg
  2. hbombkid Jan 4, 2019

Sorry, no clue on who makes it but will add something

Not sure if ADs and OBs have different prices but it’s not always cheaper going right to the manufacture.

I just bought the blue cordura that JR make and they wanted 260 shipped to make it and 6-8 weeks. I called my local AD and the omega version was 242 with tax and took a week to arrive.

You might want to call an AD or OB to get some strap prices so you have a ref point.

Also don’t rule out trusted sellers they will usually be cheaper and might be easier than going to the source.

3. JAAA Jan 4, 2019

Thanks for the insight. I was reading that on the Snoopy thread here. I actually picked up this leather one from the OB.

I wanted to source a unique combo for this PO, hence the question.

I’ll revert back here as JR was looking more into it in case they actually did have inserts that would suit the PO.