Photo Report: The Dutch Speedmaster Get-Together 2023

OmegaSpeedmasterGTG2023NL-Juko-8.jpg

This year, I have attended a bunch of watch get-togethers (GTGs) organized by enthusiasts and collectors, most of which are not specific to any brand or watch. A local watch community often organizes them, and when I can, I will join (though I try to keep the weekends for family). This most recent get-together was […]

Visit Photo Report: The Dutch Speedmaster Get-Together 2023 to read the full article.

Like 13
Thanks for sharing! Looks like you put the original strap back on your SS 50th instead of the bracelet - just for the GTG or finding it more comfortable to wear now? Would love for another Speedy Tuesday release (or the all-white Speedy we saw on Daniel Craig)...

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you put the original strap back on your SS 50th instead of the bracelet - just for the GTG or finding it more comfortable to wear now? Would love for another Speedy Tuesday release (or the all-white Speedy we saw on Daniel Craig)...

Yeah, I need to put the Snoopy III back on the bracelet. It is now on the blue OEM strap (which is way too stiff) because a print magazine (business magazine) wanted to borrow it for a shoot for their watch section.

Are there any Speedmaster models that you do not yet own? Very nice photo report and great website.

Like 1
Yeah, I need to put the Snoopy III back on the bracelet. It is now on the blue OEM strap (which is way too stiff) because a print magazine (business magazine) wanted to borrow it for a shoot for their watch section.
Gotcha. I took your advice and got the 3861 bracelet for mine (just yesterday!) - I went fully brushed links - and wondered if I made a mistake! I really like it on the bracelet though and enjoyed your review.