Photo And Video Report: Watch Spotting At The Tokyo Speedy Tuesday Event

SpeedyTuesday-Tokyo-2023-74-e1696255751586.jpg

Last week, our first Speedy Tuesday event of 2023 took place in Japan. It was a one-day event in the beautiful Nicolas G. Hayek Center building in Ginza, Tokyo. Besides sharing our passion for the most iconic chronograph in the world, we were treated to a special presentation by Omega on Speedmaster dials. We also […]

Visit Photo And Video Report: Watch Spotting At The Tokyo Speedy Tuesday Event to read the full article.

Like 13
It would have been great to have been there in person, but thanks Robert-Jan for bringing us along virtually. And thanks for the 11 years of
Speedmaster-related articles!

Like 5
It would have been great to have been there in person, but thanks Robert-Jan for bringing us along virtually. And thanks for the 11 years of
Speedmaster-related articles!

Hoping to see you next time then! :-)

Like 1
Thanks for the report, lots of interesting Speedmasters in that mob.

Like 2
Would it be accurate that the majority of attendees were wearing modern vs vintage?

Like 1
Would it be accurate that the majority of attendees were wearing modern vs vintage?

Correct, as I wrote in the article: “It was great to see so much variety, from vintage pieces to the latest Speedmaster editions. Panda/reverse panda dials and special/limited editions seemed to be the most popular models, though.”

It was a great event to attend, learning about Spirate tech, Super Racing, dial making and a fantastic dinner to end the night.

Thank you RJ and the Fratello team for organizing it.

Also very fun to meet several OF members at the event too! Quite surprised that there was a lot of people that had flown in from abroad to attend the event. All I can say is it's a great community.

Hope and plan to wear the Speedy Tuesday jacket at the next Speedy Tuesday event ;):) IMG_9524.jpeg

Like 7
I’ve never seen this before. Anybody know what it is? Something custom?

IMG_7160.jpeg

Like 1
It was a great event to attend, learning about Spirate tech, Super Racing, dial making and a fantastic dinner to end the night.

Also very fun to meet several OF members at the event too! Quite surprised that there was a lot of people that had flown in from abroad to attend the event. All I can say is it's a great community.

Hope and plan to wear the Speedy Tuesday jacket at the next Speedy Tuesday event ;):) IMG_9524.jpeg

Now this jacket is epic!!!!

Like 1
As far as I can tell, not a single Japan racing dial or Mitsukoshi dial to be seen?

As far as I can tell, not a single Japan racing dial or Mitsukoshi dial to be seen?
They've all been exported!

Even some Swedes unknowingly crossed paths! ;)

Like 1
Wish this event would make its way to North America at some point. Or maybe I already missed it.