Forums Latest Members

Phil Collins: A Six Minute Drum Chronology

1. pianomankd Mar 17, 2020

Yes, I know this is a watch forum, but many of us do other things than just look at watches! I for an example am a musician for a living. Yesterday, amidst this corona-lockdown, I decided to put together some of my favorite drum moments of Phil Collins and play them all! I hope some of you might enjoy this.... - Kyle

Dash1, ZIELSZIEK, OMEGuy and 5 others like this.
  2. dougwhiz Mar 17, 2020

Nice compilation. I'm more a fan of Genesis, so I enjoyed your rendition of Duke's End even more! My personal favorite is Firth Of Fifth from Seconds Out where he's playing alongside Bill Bruford or Chester.

3. Socks Mar 17, 2020

Big fan of you tube drummers... Nice set chap!

A lot of Genesis covers out there. Here's one of my favourites! Guy's barking mad!!

4. pianomankd Mar 17, 2020

Thanks!

Yes I believe the FOF performance is with Bruford. It's a confusing live album because Bill and Chester crossed over throughout that tour....

5. OMEGuy Mar 17, 2020

Great. Thank you for sharing this.

I was looking forward to the Genesis Re-Union concerts before this virus came into our lives.

I feel concerned that Phil Collins has substantial health problems, but felt satisfied and curious that his son will do the drums.

Once CoViD-19 has been banned from our lives, I guess there'll be a great tour to follow.

Edited Mar 17, 2020