Forums Latest Members
  1. kreyke Sep 13, 2017

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/292251464454Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

I've contacted the seller for more photos and to make a deal but it seems that he doesn't have the actual watch.

He has also contacted me with another eBay account stating that he has sent too many messages through it.

He sent me a video of the watch itself and it becomes evident that the photos of the listing are screenshots of the video. He sent me photos of refunds which was quite puzzling to proof to me that he is legit(not sure how that works).

I asked him for a tagged photo with my name and he said that I will use it to scam people. So I told him that he could tag his eBay user instead and he said "busy not problem will pass"

Looking at his account, 53 feedback were all made within a month, possibly from small value purchases.

All in all, together with his poor grasp of English, it feels like the same Peruvian scammer.

Just leaving this out here so that people won't waste their time bidding on it or try to make a private deal with him.

2. AnotherDon Sep 13, 2017

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and has feathers...it must be a ______???_______.

Life is too short to spend time messing with those idiots.

kov and noelekal like this.
  3. Fatcat Sep 13, 2017

Feedback build in 1 day :)))))) surely transaction of 1$ for Chinese stuff , maybe wrote them in Spanish and see maybe they answer you in French :)))

4. kreyke Sep 13, 2017

I reported it to eBay. Hopefully you guys can chip in too.

5. gdupree Sep 13, 2017

Already removed from eBay. Good work, guys.

6. kreyke Sep 13, 2017

Wow. I wonder if eBay really works that fast or someone has already been reporting him.

7. gdupree Sep 13, 2017

I wonder.

Edited Mar 27, 2018
  8. kreyke Sep 24, 2017