Forums Latest Members

SOLD Pepsi Enicar Sherpa Guide 600 GMT - SERVICED

1. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Jan 25, 2019

Respectable OF members who don't bump daily :D

I have this gorgeous Enicar Sherpa Guide 600 GMT Worldtimer piece of goodness for sale. No other reason for selling than making space in the watchbox to fund other pieces. I sold another 600 GMT a few months back (https://omegaforums.net/threads/enicar-sherpa-guide-600-gmt-serviced-grey-black-red.77736/) , and wanted to keep this one. I've now changed my mind, so someone else can love this beauty more than I am currently doing. I am duplicating some of my previous FS text as the watches are so similar.

I will shamelessly pillage The 'Dink and steal their descrption:

The Enicar Sherpa Guide represents a quintessential tool watch, with its large compressor case and unusual world-timer display. The Enicar Sherpa Guide is much more than a GMT watch; calling it a world-timer would be more accurate. It does have a GMT hand and a 24-hour inner rotating bezel but both are complemented by an external rotating bezel with a red ring that allows its wearer to select the city of reference. As such, all timezones can be tracked at a glance. Furthermore, the screw-back waterproof case offers reassurance for future travels, rain or shine.

It's a watch that has a LOT of presence, it's big, it's heavy, It's colorful! Think of it as the Richard Mille BonBon of the 60's... Just kidding a bit, but the watch is brash, especially for the 60's! The black Bezel is gently ghosting, the colors on the dial and the red marker on the outer World-Timer Bezel makes it a wonderful watch for those times when you wear a colorful short-sleeve piece of garment, for instance.

I had my watchmaking friend who works for one of the Holy Trinity houses service it (no receipt for reasons you can imagine). I runs very nicely now for a 50 y.o. beast. litterally within a few seconds a day now. I have not had watertightness done however, just to be clear!

It is sold both on a leather strapped with Pepsi stitching that works REALLY well with the watch, as well as with a signed Enicar BoR bracelet which can comfortably accomodate wrists up to 18cm and shows less stretch than the usual beaten-up Enicar BoR Bracelets

Specs:
    Case size: 43mm
    Crystal: Plexi in fantastic shape.
    Crowns: Original, both signed
    Lug width: 22mm
    Bracelet: Original Enicar BoR + Pepsi-stitched vintage-style leather strap

I would like to get 1200EUR including shipping from Switzerland to Western Europe, paid by wire, net to me (more on that last point below). It is in the upper range of the 600 GMT pricing, but this is one of the nicer ones I've seen. If you are in other parts of the world, let's talk about how to get it to you, I'm sure we can find a smart way :thumbsup: If you are in the Lemanic area, then I’d be glad to give you a discount, meet you in person, hand it over to you, and the beer is on me . I am primarily looking for cash, no trades for now please.

I have mostly cell phone pics, please let me know if you need other pics and I will do my best to fulfill your requirements:

IMG_20190119_144751404_HDR.jpg IMG_20190119_144813842_HDR.jpg IMG_20190119_144800278_HDR.jpg IMG_20190119_144826220_HDR.jpg IMG_20190119_144911454_HDR.jpg IMG_20190119_144915563_HDR.jpg IMG_20190119_144853511_HDR.jpg IMG_20190125_155937201.jpg IMG_20190125_155951726_HDR.jpg IMG_20190125_160008356.jpg

SALES TERMS (inspired by Spacefruit's)
    I only sell to bring some new pieces to my collection. I am not motivated by profit and so I have no reason to embellish or over describe, but I am not bothered by an uplift. I have (mostly) bought and sold (a few) watches on www.OmegaForums.net and you can find my feedback by searching my username. I have met some omegaforums members in person in the Lemanic area as well as in Biel, and I hope I made a good impression on them! I am not a watch dealer, I make my money elsewhere, watches are my pleasure, but I’m not a philanthropist either. I am not in the least offended by offers, as long as you aren't desperetely lowballing me.

Returns:

I have done my best to provide as much info as I could. I will happily answer all your questions before the sale, and snap more pictures for you. I will not take returns for this watch unless you consider it is grossly misrepresented and you are willing to have a discussion about it all, openly, on omegaforums, i.e. not by PM but into the limelight, as I value my fellow OF members opinions. I am opinionated, but not stubborn :)

Payment

Payment by Bank Transfer only. Paypal are a bunch of thieves. I am asking for a "net to me" amount not because I can't man up, but because depending on where the thing ships to and where payment is made from, the extras to handle this all can amount to a chunky amount of cash, which, compared to the value of this piece, can be ridiculously significant. Were I selling a $150K daytona, I wouldn't bother, but on a ~1KEUR watch, it does make a difference. Face to face delivery is always welcome in the Lemanic area ater payment, and I will discount accordingly :)

Thank you OF for the space! :)

Paul

Edited Jan 25, 2019
    Woops, Paedipod, bromelia and 10 others like this.
  2. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Jan 27, 2019

Bump with a couple of wristshots from this morning :)

IMG_20190127_111238364_BURST002.jpg IMG_20190127_111335606.jpg
    isaac.owen.nz and npw16800 like this.
  3. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Jan 31, 2019

BoR Bump ::love::

(bit of an older pic and the PB quality sucks, but you get an idea!)

[​IMG]

4. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 18, 2019

Bumpnicar.

Interested to hear why this hasn't sold yet - price? condition? Overall attractivity?

Feedback is welcome by PM, please - not here!

Thank you,

Paul

5. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 24, 2019

Hi OF,

last bump before withdrawal literally in a few hours ;)

if you have a reasonable offer to make, it's now or never! I guarantee the owner of this baby won't be disappointed:thumbsup:

Best

Paul

6. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 25, 2019

OHPF - Looks like it will stay in the OF Family, just-in-time style :)

edit: And officially SOLD now :)

Thank you OF for this lovely place where we can keep learning and swap timepieces with reliable enthusiasts :thumbsup:

Edited Feb 27, 2019
    DRjre086, JimJupiter and Nathan1967 like this.