Patiently waiting for my first Ed White

Posts
558
Likes
2,680
Congratulations! Definitely one of my preferred speedy.
Is it a -65?
Yes, it is a -65
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,680
Nice!
And the end links should be correct?!!


I mean I don't know whether it is genuine or aftermarket.
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,680
Can I confirm the pushers are service parts?
 
Posts
13,514
Likes
23,450
The Endlinks appear correct. The pushers aren’t original and actually don’t even look like genuine service parts to me. They look generic.
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,680
The Endlinks appear correct. The pushers aren’t original and actually don’t even look like genuine service parts to me. They look generic.
then I will source for original pushers and have them replaced in the next service.
 
Posts
362
Likes
597
As said, very nice watch, one minor flaw: Service pushers.
You would need a pair of so called fat neck pushers:


cheers
Edited:
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,680
As said, very nice watch, one minor flaw: Service pushers.
You would need pair of so called fat neck pushers:


cheers

Thanks for the info!