Forums Latest Members
  1. Obfromsenatobie Jun 16, 2020

My watchmaker has a gorgeous deville that hes agreed to sell me for an absurd price. Only problem is its missing the bezel and stem/crown.

Id be happy finding even an entire casing in gold plating or gold.

Anybody know where to look besides ebay? Im pretty new to this and have been wanting an omega forever.

Thanks

2. SkunkPrince Jun 16, 2020

Omega is a choice. Though, an authorized service center can get you the stem and the crown. You might need to contact the factory to get the bezel, or rather your authorized service center could.

3. alexei.joukovski Jun 17, 2020

I do not think you will find a bezel easily.
    It is listed as obsolete.
    A quick ebay search shows no spare parts.

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jun 17, 2020

There's a reason he is willing to sell it cheaply. The bezel is long discontinued, so Omega will not be any help to you on this watch.

Note that there are places that can manufacture bezels from scratch if needed.

Cheers, Al

5. DON Jun 17, 2020

Best bet is to find a replacement case and transplant. Even if you find a bezel. No guarantee it will fit. No CNC machines back then, but bezels would have been stamped and touched up as needed to fit

DON

6. Dan S Jun 17, 2020

Unfortunately, I don't think that threads like this are allowed since they are considered WTB posts. A number of them have been deleted recently. Please read the rules in the classified section. When you have 200 posts, you can make a WTB thread in the correct forum. Until then, you can keep looking in the parts and accessories section. It's a needle in a haystack type of thing, but if you keep looking, you may find the right part some day. Or you can buy a junky version of the same reference.

watchyouwant likes this.