Part number for reference 2767-1sc

Hello. I am hoping someone on this forum can help me. I have a omega seamaster automatic with the code 2767-1sc with a 354 movement. It is missing its bezel and from what I can see it has an incorrect crown(could be wrong) Does anybody perhaps have the part numbers for the crown and bezel. And/or know of a place where I can purchase these parts. Or a member has these spare parts lying around.

Check eBay. If there’s no crown for sale at the moment, set a search and check every day. When you have 200 posts you can start a WTB thread in the proper forum.

Finding a bezel would be an incredible stroke of luck. More likely you will end up finding a parts watch to scavenge.

Can’t tell, but is the watch gold capped?

if so. Probably won’t find an original crown (Omega stopped making gold capped crowns in the 50s). With the case reference number. You could get the current gold plated replacement. Not the same, but not much choice.

bezel. As Dan said, but do bezels from similar looking cases fit other ones?

post your location and someone can list a parts supplier. Also buy a new winding stem if they have the crown

Or look for a donor case?

Or look for a donor case?

That's the way to go. Bezels are the one part that are basically impossible to find on their own.

Can’t tell, but is the watch gold capped?

if so. Probably won’t find an original crown (Omega stopped making gold capped crowns in the 50s). With the case reference number. You could get the current gold plated replacement. Not the same, but not much choice.

bezel. As Dan said, but do bezels from similar looking cases fit other ones?

post your location and someone can list a parts supplier. Also buy a new winding stem if they have the crown
Hi Don. I honestly have no idea if it's capped or plated. How would I be able to tell? I'm based in friedrichshafen, germany. On the border to Switzerland. Do you maybe know the part number of the gold plated crown that could fit. Finding part numbers for the movement is easy but I'm struggling to find for the other parts.

Hi Don. I honestly have no idea if it's capped or plated. How would I be able to tell? I'm based in friedrichshafen, germany. On the border to Switzerland. Do you maybe know the part number of the gold plated crown that could fit. Finding part numbers for the movement is easy but I'm struggling to find for the other parts.

Area around the missing bezel looks like steel.

if you know the reference number on the case (inside on back). Don’t assume it’s the same as a picture. Make sure you have the correct number.

can email Cousins in the UK and see if they have one. Order a new stem also.

on the bezel. I don’t know how compatible bezels from other similar cases will fit. You could pay over $100 or more and find out it doesn’t work

if I buy a watch like that. It’s for the movement and dial. Keep the back and toss the case. I don’t bother looking for unicorn parts as it could turn into a money pit

Area around the missing bezel looks like steel.

if you know the reference number on the case (inside on back). Don’t assume it’s the same as a picture. Make sure you have the correct number.

can email Cousins in the UK and see if they have one. Order a new stem also.

on the bezel. I don’t know how compatible bezels from other similar cases will fit. You could pay over $100 or more and find out it doesn’t work

if I buy a watch like that. It’s for the movement and dial. Keep the back and toss the case. I don’t bother looking for unicorn parts as it could turn into a money pit
It almost looks like that silver looking area is a small bezel that was put on. Unless it's just how those watches look with out a bezel on as iv need seen a watch with out the bezel. So the back of the watch is pretty scratched up and has a engraving from the previous owner. The movement looks great and has been serviced. The dial also appears to be original. The back part of the case looks silver so could just be plated. There is a stainless steel case for sale on ebay with the same reference as this one. Would it be considered a frakenwatch if I change it to stainless steel now? Then I could buy the steel case and the steel crown.

Would this be a correct gold plated one?

069SX42023 is correct.

For the bezel, if you can't find a donor case (the bezel is long discontinued) you can get one made. I've used this place several times - good work at a reasonable price.

HOME | watchcaserepair.com

It almost looks like that silver looking area is a small bezel that was put on. Unless it's just how those watches look with out a bezel on as iv need seen a watch with out the bezel. So the back of the watch is pretty scratched up and has a engraving from the previous owner. The movement looks great and has been serviced. The dial also appears to be original. The back part of the case looks silver so could just be plated. There is a stainless steel case for sale on ebay with the same reference as this one. Would it be considered a frakenwatch if I change it to stainless steel now? Then I could buy the steel case and the steel crown.

You have a gold capped case. Capped is thicker than gold filled which is much thicker than gold plate.

You can transfer the movement and dial over. It will be a frankenwatch, but it only counts if you sell it and don't say anything. If you sell it. Just include the original case. Without the bezel. Has little value

That's the way to go. Bezels are the one part that are basically impossible to find on their own.
Oh one can find Bezels, but never the one that fits anything in the drawer. I have a box of random bezels -- none of them fit anything.