Forums Latest Members

FS Parmigiani Fleurier ‘Ovale Pantographe’ 2021, OBO, PFH775-1205401-HA3131, White Gold

1. Amg786s Jun 13, 2022

Full Set, 2021, White Gold, Hermès Alligator Leather strap

ASKING PRICE: £24,995 obo (including Worldwide Free secured/ tracked DHL shipping)

NO TRADES PLEASE.

CONDITION OF WATCH: Like new, unpolished, excellent condition

FORMS OF PAYMENT: Bank wire transfer (cleared), Paypal (plus fees) for buyers with good references.
    *International buyers please be informed that you are responsible for any customs / taxes incurred.

AVAILABILITY/ LOCATION: London, UK. Watch will be available from 23rd June, 2022, when I return back to the UK.

Hello everyone,

I have a like new, unpolished (excellent condition), highly collectible Parmigiani Fleurier Ovale Pantographe in white gold. Selling for only £24,995 or best offer. Manufactured in 2018 and retailed in 2021, it comes complete with outer card box, PF leatherette box, factory warranty card, unused branded PF leather credit card holder, official letter of authenticity (which matches case number) signed by Mr. Michel Parmigiani. The watch is in excellent working condition, seldom worn, with only two very small hairline scratches, comes on a dark blue Hermès Alligator leather strap and white gold pin buckle. The watch has been kept in my tough, watertight, dustproof, pressure equalised PELI 1450 watch case (not inc) in a temperature controlled room and opened once a month to give the movement a full wind.

Made in very small numbers, a true collectors item and future classic, this is avant garde, highly technical watchmaking at its absolute finest. It is both unique and aesthetically very refined. Seldom will you see these in the wild!

The basic idea behind the Pantographe is a simple one: in a non-round watch, the distance between the tips of the hands and the perimeter of the dial varies as the hands go round. Inspired by a pocket watch restored by Parmigiani Fleurier, the Ovale Pantographe is the first Parmigiani Fleurier watch with mechanical telescopic hands that slowly change in length as they travel around the dial.

The hands themselves are made of blued aluminum; the unique design of the hands provide legibility against the white lacquered dial. Blue-colored hour markers in distinctive Parmigiani style complete a classic, handsome, and very readable dial design.

The in-house PF111 movement has two barrels, running in series, giving a lengthy eight-day power reserve. Geneva stripes going diagonally across the movement with the use of a swan neck fine adjustment system. The vaguely floral lines of the bridges give it a slightly ornate feel.

The entire watch case curves inward, which is mirrored in the sapphire crystal that also curves just a bit

CRYSTAL
    Back and front anti-reflective sapphire

WATCH CASE & DIAL
    Material: 18ct polished white gold
    Dimensions: 45 x 37.7 mm
    Thickness: 12.5 mm
    Water-resistance: 30 m
    Crown: Ø 6 mm
    Individual number engraved on the case-back
    Hands: Telescopic
    Lacquered dial

MOVEMENT
    Calibre: PF111
    Winding: Manual
    Power-reserve: 8 days
    Dimensions: 29.3 x 23.6 mm
    Thickness: 4.9 mm
    Frequency: 21'600 Vph (3 Hz),
    Jewels: 28
    Components: 267

STRAP
    Material: Alligator
    Brand: Hermès
    18ct polished white gold pin buckle

FUNCTIONS
    Water-resistance: 30 m
    Hours
    Minutes
    Date
    Power reserve
    Pantograph Hands

Selling at only £24,495 or best offer including international fully insured tracked DHL shipping.
    Open to reasonable offers but kindly note NO trades please.
    Face to face UK sale welcomed.

I am a long-time WUS and TRF member, ebay member since 2008 and with 100% positive feedback, with references available. Additionally, I am happy to meet at a secure location (police station or bank), via Zoom or Google Meet if you would like to view the watch and/ or discuss further.

I am a watch lover and collector and occasionally sell watches and not affiliated with Parmigiani Fleurier or any other brand.

The watch is from a smoke, pet free home, honest seller and will be packed well, so please buy with confidence.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or reasonable offers and I will endeavour to answer them as quickly as possible.

Please also check out my other watch listings.

Stay safe and kindest regards
    Al
    [email protected]

Parmigiani 1 copy.jpg Parmigiani 2 copy.jpg Parmigiani 4 copy.jpg Parmigiani 5 copy-min.jpg Parmigiani 8 copy-min.jpg Parmigiani 9 copy-min.jpg Parmigiani 10 copy-min.jpg parmigiani dial macro 1 copy.jpg parmigiani dial macro 2 copy.jpg parmigiani movement macro 1  copy.jpg parmigiani movement macro 2 copy.jpg Parmigiani 11 copy.jpg Parmigiani 12 copy.jpg parmigiani crown macro.JPG Parmigiani 13 copy.jpg Parmigiani 15 copy.jpg parmigiani bracelet macro copy.jpg Parmigiani 17 copy-min.jpg

Edited May 21, 2023
    Larry S, SC1, khmt2 and 3 others like this.
  2. Amg786s Jul 4, 2022

Bump.

Edited May 21, 2023
  3. Amg786s May 21, 2023

Bump