Forums Latest Members

ParcelPro For Private Individuals

1. Davidt Aug 30, 2018

I recently sold a watch to a member outside of the UK. Previously I'd used FedEx or DHL but further reading made me nervous about this, due to the potential lack of cover should the package go missing or be damaged.

Anyway, after a member enquired about my watch, I contacted ParcelPro about setting up a private account. After a couple of days I had a call back from one of their members of staff in the UK. We had a long chat, he asked me several questions and several phone calls and emails later I had a private account set up.

I'm not sure how/if this works outside of the UK, but for me it was quite straightforward, once I'd found a couple of references (who don't actually need to use ParcelPro) and I've now sent my first package.

If anyone is thinking about setting up an account I'd encourage you to give it a go. The customer support, website etc is all top drawer.

Amaza, Paedipod, shishy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 30, 2018

Agree that Parcel Pro is pretty user-friendly. I have used them for years, both domestic (U.S) and international, with no issues. Never had a claim though, so I can’t speak for their follow through on that.

shishy likes this.
  3. NT931 Aug 31, 2018

Been using Parcelpro as an individual to send watches in and out of Singapore - works well, decent pricing, helpful staff in Singapore, and most importantly, peace of mind. Very happy with them so far.