Forums Latest Members
  1. Mathlar Mar 14, 2018

After weeks of trials and tribulations I have finally succeeded in getting a Parcel Pro UK account. The integration with UPS clearly hasn't benefited their onboarding processes, but I have a few pointers for those of you looking to get an international account.

Several US peeps have recently commented that Parcel Pro have said they're no longer accepting private individuals, only businesses. It definitely seems like luck of the draw as to which call centre agent you get - the one I had confirmed that they do still provide collectors with their service and started the process for me. US folks - if you get a refusal, point out that "Private Collectors" is still listed as a business sector on their website.

However, for me, it then got passed across the Pond and I had to chase for several weeks to get a follow-up. Internationally , you'll now be handled by UPS Capital as the global brand. I was phoned by an account manger in the UK, completed a slightly different application form the second time, and then things finally got moving. So, UK folks - I'd suggest you email [email protected] if you want an account rather than running the gauntlet through the US. You can google the email address to find other international affiliates - they definitely have a large outfit in Germany and that team is also involved in the onboarding process.

After numerous IT issues on their end, I finally have a working account (I hope). Their support staff are on stand by in case it doesn't work though and they seem very helpful.

Let watch season commence!

Kali77 likes this.
  2. Amg786s May 26, 2020

Hello there,
    Is there an update to this? Did you manage to get a PP personal/ collectors account set up? If so, how has it worked out and any other tips for us all?
    Kind regards
    Al