Forums Latest Members

FS Panerai Luminor PAM089. GMT. Titanium. Reduced Price.

1. noiseboyuk Apr 13, 2018

Unfortunately some unexpected expenditure has made it necessary to sell my small Panerai collection.
    So, for your consideration:
    Panerai PAM089 GMT.
    This is the very sought after ‘anthracite’ dial version.
    Rare F series number 142 of only 500 made., the ‘F’ signifies manufacture in 2003.
    Substantial size at 44mm without crown guard and 24mm lug width.
    It’s driven by the automatic self winding OPVIII (Valjoux 7750 derivative) movement and all functions work correctly.
    It keeps good time whilst I’ve been wearing it and has a decent power reserve.
    The watch is in excellent overall condition, with only a few very minor marks here and there.
    The hands have tiny amount of tarnish (which is not unusual on this model), which could be polished off.
    It comes on a slate green Panerai strap with tang buckle – however I do have a selection of alternative straps if preferred.
    The watch comes complete with pear wood box, screwdriver, outer black box, timing cert, booklet and stamped guarantee card showing it as originally sold by Watches of Switzerland. London. in 2004.
    The watch was serviced by my watchmaker when I purchased the watch approximately 5 years ago, since then it’s remained in a safety deposit box only worn maybe half a dozen times.
    Please examine the pictures which form a major part of the description.
    The watch is much better in ‘real life’ and my poor photography skills do it little justice.
    I’d like to see UK £3950 NOW REDUCED TO UK £3750 or very near offer - Price includes UK shipping. International shipping by negotiation.
    Return for refund ok if not as described and pictured.
    My email for further info etc. [email protected]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Apr 16, 2018
    gostang9 likes this.
  2. noiseboyuk Apr 16, 2018

Now reduced to UK £3750 or very near offer.