Forums Latest Members

FS Panerai GMT PAM00297 $5250

1. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Nov 21, 2017

Hello everyone.

I'm placing for sale this GMT Panerai 00297. The watch is in perfect working order and comes with original outer box, inner box papers and tools. It DOES NOT come with the original bracelet. Instead I am adding a new third party leather band.

This watch is a beast and it is beautiful and easy to wear. If you want a classic Panerai this is on the upper end of your choices because fo the added GMT function with the classic 44m Panerai case and look and crown lock.

Watch Specifications:

Watch: Pam 00297
    Year: 2009
    Bought in: Italy
    With: Money
    Case: Stainless Steel
    Condition: Good (more detail bellow)
    Includes: Box, papers and original tool set
    Does NOT include: Original Bracelet
    Can be worn by: a Cool Guy or an even cooler bad-ass Girl
    Movement: Automatic OPVIII
    Function: GMT
    Power reserve: 42 hours
    Case Diameter: 44M
    Jewels: 21

Condition:

This watch is not a Safe princess....it has been worn... So look at the pics. The bezel is where you can see some wear marks but overall it is not in perfect mint condition, it is a pre-loved watch through and through. Can it be polished? easily, I can do it at home but I won't because that's up to you to decide. Original Bracelet is missing so a third party (Shinola) leather bracelet is offered.

Asking: I am asking for $5,250 ( reduced) but open to offers. No trades, just purchase please. I'm in Detroit so face to face is ok. Otherwise bank transfer preffered and PayPal accepted if you have been around for a while and you're one of the good guys. I am selling for a friend so not sure yet if it will go through his account or mine. I can provide ID and other needed documentation.

Returns: Only if item is not genuine or grossly misrepresented. please ask questions. I can FaceTime you, I can take more pictures, I can draw you a map....but I can't be your conscience.

References: most in the Forum know who I am and I have met many personally. If you need to know me better buy me a drink :)

OK, just kidding, I have sold in the forum and purchased in the forum, I have sold on eBay and off eBay...I never really bothered fishing for compliments but I am pretty sure there are no complaints and you can certainly see the history or ask around. Or contact me and let me know what you need in order to feel better. I am not insecure so it's ok.

Now Pictures. I am rushing out for Thanksgiving travels so I did not take all the camera equipment out and these are phone pics. Sorry for that but please feel free to ask for more detailed pictures as needed.

Thank you for your consideration.

S

IMG_0262.jpg IMG_0269.jpg IMG_0267.jpg IMG_0266.jpg IMG_0265.jpg IMG_0256.jpg IMG_0255.jpg IMG_0257.jpg IMG_0271.jpg IMG_0272.jpg IMG_0263.jpg IMG_0264.jpg
    Edited Nov 26, 2017
    gminnj likes this.
  2. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Nov 22, 2017

Bump

3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Nov 24, 2017

Bump

4. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Nov 26, 2017

Reduced to $5250. You can also save me the agony and make me an offer ;)

5. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Nov 29, 2017

Bump at $5000