Panerai Ferrari Scuderia Chronograph Automatic 45mm FER00008

TFA FS 
€ 5090
Posts
9,443
Likes
201
Hi All
Up For Sale is Panerai Ferrari Scuderia Chronograph Automatic (45mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Black Leather
Reference Number: FER00008
Condition: Perfect. Please see photos
The watch comes with Panerai Travel Case
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results (Excellent Accuracy reaching 0 sec/day & Excellent Amplitude!)

List price: 9.500USD (Discontinued model!)
Price 5.750USD / 5.090EUR shipped 1-day delivery (FedEx Priority/DHL Express) I ship worldwide with full insurance.
Payment method preferably by Bank Wire or paypal (I reserve the right to decline paypal in some circumstances)
I have many positive references worldwide as a seller on various watch forums, I will provide them all upon request, or you can google them ''JakubL seller''

Email: [email protected]

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.