Overpolished 2254.50?

Hi all,

I just purchased this 2254.50 on Chrono 24, and will pick it up soon. I just wanted to get some feedback on wheter it appears polished to you in these pictures? I understand that the Japanese are fond of polishing their watches, but it was listed in Good conditon and the edges seem fairly sharp. Any feedback would be great.

Many thanks!

Case looks sharp. Either untouched and original or recut well. The bezel has a few dings but again has good definition. It's probably fine. The big unknown will be the state of the bracelet. Those can get loose with time, repining can help if so.
Edited:

Like 2
Hi all,

I just purchased this 2254.50 on Chrono 24, and will pick it up soon. I just wanted to get some feedback on wheter it appears polished to you in these pictures? I understand that the Japanese are fond of polishing their watches, but it was listed in Good conditon and the edges seem fairly sharp. Any feedback would be great.

Many thanks!
Was this from the seller Closer0924? I think many of their watches appear more polished than they are in real life due to the lighting and perhaps the use of a polishing cloth, but as others have noted, the sharpness of the case edges is perhaps the best indication, and in this case they look pretty sharp.

Like 2
Was this from the seller Closer0924?
The very first photo looks like Closer0924. That seller always has the first photo at a slight angle.

Thanks all! Yes it is indeed from Closer. Great forum , alleviated some minor concerns regarding the watch and looking forward to getting it in hand.

Yep, sharp and better than the majority of them you see these days. The bracelet is much more polished that the head.

Like 1
I have had mine 2254 polished twice during Omega service and they look much more rounded, than this piece.
This one was polished hardly ever...

Like 1