Forums Latest Members

Over The Moon – Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Calendar

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Oct 3, 2013

[​IMG]

During the Summer, I had the honour to visit the Jaeger-LeCoultre manufacture in Le Sentier, Switzerland. I already knew – of course – that I was dealing with a true manufacture here, but during my visit I realized that I haven’t seen anything like it before. I’ve been to a high number of watch manufacturers past few years, but Jaeger-LeCoultre surprised me in the most positive sense of the word. I will do a report on the manufacture visit very soon, but first let me show you one of the watches that Jaeger-LeCoultre introduced earlier this year: The Jaeger-LeCoultre Master […]
    Click here to read the entire article: Over The Moon – Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Calendar

SpikiSpikester and UncleBuck like this.
  2. ulackfocus Oct 3, 2013

I gotta take a vacation from watch websites. Shit like this will SERIOUSLY derail my home remodeling...... or worse!

They'll put my last words on my headstone: '....but honey, it was triple calendar moonphase!'.

UncleBuck, Robert-Jan and Privateday7 like this.
  3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Oct 3, 2013

This is seriously beautiful watch............

4. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Oct 3, 2013

One word.....

Gorgeous.

5. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Oct 3, 2013

Anybody know $ ? If rg is $10k, they've got a monster ! Only one I've seen that approaches (equals?) Omega.
    Spiki, you may have to buy this!

p.s. I just read the article, more like $25k for rg.