OT-Electric car charger issue

I have an Audi e-tron, which is fine for around town but a bit tricky for road trips. After some forays out and about it is clear that there are far more Tesla chargers in the world than non-Tesla chargers, and the e-tron connector does not work with a Tesla charger. Can anyone recommend an adapter/converter to address the issue? Thanks all.

I have found way more chargers that are not tesla than are. I think you may need to modify your search. However, I went to an electrify America Station and, well….
upload_2021-7-12_15-22-12.jpeg Not sure why they bother to list it on their site.

Careful what you buy.

Many Tesla charger adapters are not compatible with the Tesla "super" chargers. Everything may fit but car will not charge. Non Tesla vehicles cannot charge at the Tesla SuperCharger networks either.

Have 5 locations with Tesla "super" charging stations and have yet to see a non-Tesla vehicle charging.

Just sayin......
Edited:

Careful what you buy.

Many Tesla charger adapters are not compatible with the Tesla "super" chargers. Everything may fit but car will not charge. Non Tesla vehicles cannot charge at the Tesla SuperCharger networks either.

Have 5 locations with Tesla "super" charging stations and have yet to see a non-Tesla vehicle charging.

Just sayin......
No VAG adapters that I know of are compatible with the super chargers. Destination chargers yes, superchargers, no.

I was already getting a bit excited, hadn’t even considered this was an option. Hardly surprising it’s not straight-forward. That being said, depends on the location I guess. In Germany on the highways, there are definitely more non-Tesla charging points by far. Where there are some, they were built in larger numbers, but I’ve yet to wait for a charging point at any highway location.

Elon at least knew what he was doing.
Building the Tesla charging infrastructure was no cheap deal with no very many Tesla cars on the road.
The super charging stations cost had to be a 1/2 million per site. (Approx 8 per site)
Have a couple Cyber trucks ordered, 2022 probably

Rivian building their first charging site in AZ starting in August. Truck about 75G’s a copy.

Elon at least knew what he was doing.
Building the Tesla charging infrastructure was no cheap deal with no very many Tesla cars on the road.
The super charging stations cost had to be a 1/2 million per site. (Approx 8 per site)
Have a couple Cyber trucks ordered, 2022 probably

Rivian building their first charging site in AZ starting in August. Truck about 75G’s a copy.
Sorry do you have the cyber trucks ordered you mean. Are they on target for delivery? I’m just fascinated by the whole Tesla thing. I’d really like to see the company succeed I expect great things and not just in the auto sector but power in general, I’m also aware it’s a high flyer with crazy valuation and nothing is guaranteed I’m just rooting for them to succeed

Sorry do you have the cyber trucks ordered you mean. Are they on target for delivery? I’m just fascinated by the whole Tesla thing. I’d really like to see the company succeed I expect great things and not just in the auto sector but power in general, I’m also aware it’s a high flyer with crazy valuation and nothing is guaranteed I’m just rooting for them to succeed
Me too.

Musk makes me nervous.
I'm not entirely convinced he's not going to turn into some Bond Villain and try to take over the world, and failing that destroy it.
But assuming he doesn't go that route, I am rooting very much for them to succeed.

Very much indeed.

My entire net worth for a gasoline powered car! BRRRRRRR!

5209F6F7-0B66-4EBE-9C07-65DF9BF38621.jpeg