Forums Latest Members

SOLD Oris Big Crown 1917 LE

1. Annapolis May 27, 2021

This watch is in perfect working order and in new condition. I bought it new in March and just haven't bonded with it. I'm finding that 40mm is just too big for my wrist.

Brand: Oris
    Model: 01 732 7736 4081-Set LS
    Series: Big Crown
    Name: 1917 Limited (numbered) Edition - 1,917 pieces total
    Retail Price: $2,600 USD
    Size: 40mm; 18mm lug-width
    Caseback: Solid with old-school Oris logo and LE number
    Material: Stainless steel case; domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
    Movement: Automatic (self-winding) Oris 732 with 38 hour power reserve and 26 jewels
    Dial: silver-ish color with fully luminous arabic numerals
    Strap: brown leather with removable cuff and stainless Oris tang buckle
    Box and papers (manual and warranty card) included

Additional comments: Worn less than 10 times. Some of these watches are packaged with a brown leather rivet strap (in addition to the one I have with the removable cuff) and also some kind of leather pouch; this one comes with the more standard Oris box. I am also including the flimsy white outer slip-box (not pictured), which has a tiny tear at one corner (courtesy of me). It's just a worthless piece of cardboard but I'll include it anyway since it says Oris on it. :) The watch is modeled after c.WWI pocket watches, and sets the way they did---you depress a small button (above the crown) and then turn the crown to set.

Happy to provide additional pictures as requested!

Watch is in Maryland - I will cover shipping anywhere within the Continental US. No international sales, sorry. PayPal and I can eat the fees. Feedback here and plenty on eBay (just PM me).

Asking $1400 (now $1200). The only trade I'd consider is toward a Speedy Reduced (with a bit of cash from my end). Otherwise not interested.

image0 (26).jpg image1 (18).jpg image2 (14).jpg
    Edited May 28, 2021
  2. Annapolis May 28, 2021

Few more pics. Price drop to $1200---open to offers!

image0 (27).jpeg image3 (12).jpeg
  3. Annapolis May 28, 2021

SOLD. Thank you for the space!