Forums Latest Members

SOLD ORIS Atelier Moon Phase, Complete Calendar (Triple Date & Moon phase)

1. sxl2004 May 6, 2017

For your consideration, a marvelous ORIS Atelier triple calendar with moon phase, reference 581.7516.40.61

The watch has a stainless-steel case with three push buttons for calendar set functions. It features a white/silver dial with polished steel/silver markers. There are three sub dials for month, day and date. The moon phase window is located below the 12 O’clock marker featuring a silver moon on “midnight” blue sky with silver stars. The dial has a circular pattern “engraved”. The minute markers are printed on a chapter ring. The crystal is sapphire and has no scratches. The bezel is a polished stain less steel and has micro scratches from use. The case back features a glass insert which allows seeing the movement. The case back has minor scratches from wear and two more pronounced scratches and various engravings including the serial number. The movement is an ORIS signed ETA based movement. The rotor features ORIS a “High-Mech” inscription.

The watch comes on a new high quality genuine leather strap and the original bracelet with all links. The dimensions are: lug to lug 50.5mm, width without crown 40mm, 41.5 with crown and height is 11.2mm.

This is a one owner watch and it is running fine, but has not been serviced. It shows signs of daily wear, mostly micro scratches. It has not been polished.

The original papers are included, but no box.

I am asking $550 for this little marvel.

PayPal and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is included for CONUS and added for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.

I have bought a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.

Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying. After all, these are preowned/ vintage watches.

Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.

Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.

1IMG_2130.JPG IMG_2123.JPG IMG_2124.JPG IMG_2125.JPG
    Smoothness and Tritium like this.
  2. sxl2004 May 9, 2017

bump

3. sxl2004 May 16, 2017

The watch has been sold.
    Thanks for your interest and OF for the space and opportunity to sell.

Thanks