Forums Latest Members

SOLD Oris 65 40mm black dial on beige canvas

1. bigsom Apr 10, 2018

Here's the next one up for sale. I really like this watch, cool retro styling in a modern nice wearing 40mm case. Tough decisions have to be made, and so it's gotta find a new home!

Dial: Black dial with luminescent markers and date window aperture at 6 o'clock.

Hands: Luminescent hands with lollipop seconds hand.

Case: 40x48mm case is a great modern size in excellent condition with brushed finish on the lugs. Lug width is 20mm. No significant scratches or dings. There are some small marks on the underside of the lugs from strap changes.

Caseback: Screwdown case back.

Bezel: Steel bezel with luminous pearl triangle. There is a tiny hairline scratch at the 48 marker please see the photos.

Crown: Original with all teeth and sharp marked Oris.

Movement:
    Oris caliber 733 which is a SW 200-1 based movement. Running strong at +3 s/d on the timegrapher and with full 38 hours of power reserve.

Strap: Canvas strap from Oris in beige color with brushed hardware. Pairs great with the black dial, very utilitarian look.

Accessories: Comes with two Oris boxes, manual, service locations brochure, and hang tag.

Price: Offered at 725 USD shipped with USPS priority mail and fully insured. International buyers will pay shipping at cost. I don't think I've seen one on the forums priced lower than this. I'm happy to accept Paypal +3% for members with excellent references, Paypal FF, Venmo, or Bank Wire. I'll only accept returns if the watch you receive is grossly different than the watch I've described.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]