Forums Latest Members

SOLD Orion Hellcat in Ultra-Cool "F6F" Blue ; 39mm, Brushed Steel - Unreal Value!

1. MarktheTime Apr 11, 2021

If you like incredibly well-designed micro brand watches, cool blue dials, and tons of attention to details that so many smaller watch brands overlook or skimp on, then don't miss one. It's the "Hellcat" from Orion, a Philadelphia-based independent watchmaker doing fantastic things at a ridiculously reasonable price point. This watch is literally less than 6 months old, and I'm selling it only to move into one of Orion's new (and more expensive) dive watches.

It's a perfect size at 39mm (20mm lug width), and barely 10.5mm thick - including a slightly curved caseback that allows it to wear very comfortably on the wrist. Mine is a "unique" piece created to honor the JDRF - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (a cause near and dear to the heart of Nick Harris, Orion's founder) - with a fully brushed case with gorgeous polished chamfers (most cases are blasted). The dial is a very special "F6F" blue - a really incredible color! Crystal is sapphire, and the dial and hands sport a cool blue Superluminova lume. The bracelet is a work of art in itself, with tributes to the Orion constellation on the clasp as well as the caseback itself. Automatic Miyota 9015 movement. Pictures are of my watch, except for the close-up of the clasp and caseback and a pic borrowed from Orion's instagram feed to show the angles better than I could capture.

Watch is of course a full set, including extra links for the bracelet (currently sized for my 7 inch or so wrist), steel owners card, and an extra nato strap with signed Orion Buckle.

Orion sells these for $650, which is an unbelievable value for this quality. I'll sell this for $525, shipped within the US. PayPal (f/f) or Venmo. Please ask any questions - happy to respond. Thanks for looking!

Mark
    Philadelphia

IMG_8429.JPG IMG_5308.JPG IMG_8445.JPG IMG_8444.JPG IMG_8443.JPG IMG_8440.JPG IMG_8447.JPG IMG_5628.jpg Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.46.12 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.41.41 AM.png CFDE2B10-A161-48BC-B57D-C88F2351FF0C.jpeg
    Edited Apr 11, 2021
  2. MarktheTime Apr 13, 2021

Now sold. Thanks OF.

Edited Apr 13, 2021