Forums Latest Members
  1. LucianCT Dec 14, 2014

HY !
    I would be very happy if you help me to know the true about my watch "Omega Seamaster Cosmic Automatic" recently purchased from www.ceasuridemana.ro... more elements are "original" but not 100% like in all the pictures found on google.com
    Pros: - The number of beats of the mechanism identify the movement like one of the period '60s - 80s. ;
    - The accuracy is very good ( up to 4 sec / day);
    - The Watch glass contains the logo brand mark exactly in the center of the glass(visible under 10x).
    Cons: - metal bracelet clock seems to be from another movie and contradicts all pictures found on google.com;
    - the dial contradicts the real age of the clock (minimum 35 years old). I have not found any pictures on google ..with this dial. If we pay attention to the inscription - swiss made - that some models has a T before and after the swiss made ;
    - The watch case is beautifully finished but the engravings on the back and the serial number are higher than all the models seen in my research on google;

Sorry I did not see the mechanism because I dont have the required tools and I decided to not open the watch.

Please help me and thank you !

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg
    rogart likes this.
  2. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Dec 14, 2014

3. Sherbie Dec 14, 2014

yes, thats nice. dont often see these on bracelets, so you can look on the bracelet as something of a bonus. it may have been bought with it originally, but doubt it. these look great on leather straps too. case back looks great

4. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Dec 14, 2014

Bracelets were always optional. Probably original to this watch and was fitted by selling dealer.
    gatorcpa

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Dec 14, 2014

A very nice little Cosmic, the insides are probably so nice as it's difficult for fiddlers to open the case (being done by removing the crystal with a special tool).