Forums Latest Members
  1. Pansion66 Oct 15, 2014

Hello,

I'm looking for my first vintage clock and i´m in love with the Omega Constellation.

Now i found a nice watch, but have no idea, how worth this watch is and original or fake.
    The seller says, that the clock is refurbished with new Omega Glass and comes with a original Omega leather strap, a original Omega stainless steel bracelet, a original Omega bracelet close,a new not-omega leatherstrip (with the white thread) and original Omega Box

The reference is 167.005.

Can you help me?

Thank you so much :)

Greetings Sascha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Oct 15, 2014

Poor example with a dial that has been badly refinished. Other issues too but this is the worst. This is a common model and much better examples are regularly available.

3. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Oct 15, 2014

Don't know what they are asking, but it's not a good watch at any price.

Poorly refinished dial (not even close), incorrect crown, case is polished a bit too much. The box isn't for a Constellation, the bracelet in the photos is missing its end links, and the "Omega" strap and buckle are likely counterfeit.

And without movement photos we can't evaluate one of the most important parts...

4. Pansion66 Oct 17, 2014

Thank you both, that you warned me :).
    Im looking for another Omega Constellation and hope for a friendly support of you:thumbsup: .

See you soon.;)
    Greetings Sascha