Forums Latest Members
  1. AdamC Mar 13, 2019

I have a mid 60’s Seamaster DeVille Automatic and i’d like to purchase an original box for it. I’ve being trying to find out what the original box looked like but I haven’t been able to find out so hoping you can help? Many Thanks, Adam

2. Gav1967 Tend not to fret too much Mar 13, 2019

Hi there Adam,
    There are members on the forum who can absolutely help you willingly and a number of existing threads relating to boxes you could search for to help yourself a bit too.
    However a little tip from a newish member myself. People on here are more responsive if you use your first thread to introduce yourself i.e, where from, background, interests, etc. Anything really just to say hello And maybe a few pictures of watches you own.
    Give something before asking for something and you may get more response

3. AdamC Mar 14, 2019

Thanks for the pointers Gav and sorry for coming in cold!

I’m from the UK (Hertfordshire) and have had my Omega for 8 years now (pics below). Recently I have been getting more and more interested in watch history and have really enjoyed reading and watching videos on lots of different watches. I’m planning on adding a few more watches and think it would be nice to hand them down to my kids later in life. I’d like to purchase an original box so that it is more complete for when I do hand it down. If anyone has any recommendations or suggestion that would be much appreciated. Thanks, Adam.

4. AdamC Mar 14, 2019

5. Gav1967 Tend not to fret too much Mar 14, 2019

6. Gav1967 Tend not to fret too much Mar 14, 2019

By the way I am UK too ....Hampshire so not too far away :)