Forums Latest Members
  1. Dunebug Jun 19, 2015

Hi All,

Sometime in the not too distant future I'm hoping to start a quest for a Speedmaster 105.012. I'm really in the very early stages of trying to figure out what to look out for and what's right and what's not!!

I've spotted this one on eBay and to my very untrained eye it looks quite good (apart from the price)...

Anyone fancy giving me their opinions and pointing out if it's a goodun' or not.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-1...577?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2352e6c049Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Many thanks.

2. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 21, 2015

Looks like its sold now.

However, many people here avoid that seller. He's an ex-member of the forum.

3. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Jun 21, 2015

If you want to dedicate yourself to this, but Moonwatch Only. That is THE best book and will help you work out what is right/wrong with each watch. I think there may be some for sale in our sales section

4. Dunebug Jun 21, 2015

Had a browse through the For Sale section but I don't think there's one available at the moment. Got one on order from Amazon UK for £163 - can't wait for it to arrive!!

5. Tritium Jun 21, 2015