Forums Latest Members
  1. azercar Apr 10, 2019

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Apr 10, 2019

With the poor condition of the dial I would not consider this example at all. These are not rare, nice examples are out there at reasonable prices, this isn't one of them.

azercar likes this.
  3. dougwhiz Apr 10, 2019

I came across this listing too, but I was put off by the low resolution pictures, and the dial didn't look very good from what I could see.

I've recently gotten the Dynamic bug too and have purchased 3 in the past year. To me, the dial and then the case condition are what motivated me to buy. The charcoal and white ones I found closer to $800 and the blue was $500. I know I overpaid to some degree, but I've looked at so many poor examples under $500 that I spent a little more to get the condition I wanted. I'd like to eventually get the white and blue bullseye dial, but haven't really seen many in good condition.

I personally like the straps better than the steel bracelet, though they can be a little expensive to replace.

3 Dynamics.jpg

Noddyman and werdna77 like this.
  4. azercar Apr 11, 2019

Thanks for your advice. The search goes on!

5. azercar Apr 11, 2019

Beautiful watches you have there. Will be keeping my eyes open for something similar to open up here from a reliable seller too. eBay keeps looking like the Wild West in terms of what I keep seeing, from either a authenticity, condition, or cost perspective. Thanks for the information!

6. rob#1 Apr 11, 2019

Dynamics are on my GoTo list also, they pop up regularly and have a unique style. This one looks good, bullseye with a nice dial, tho it’s bracelet only and will need a service
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/192883404037

And if you haven’t done so already, check out this resource so you can make sure you’re getting the correct dial combination, length of hands, etc. http://download1639.mediafire.com/adx761z5djwg/knazxmyqdzd/Omega+Geneve+Dynamic+I+.pdf

Stoner likes this.
  7. azercar Apr 11, 2019

Thank you very much for the information. Also thanks for sending that one along, the one thing that looked a little off to me was the back. I didn’t see it stamped or maybe it was just polished off?

8. connieseamaster Apr 11, 2019

There are several Dynamics that pop up on watchrecon, including a nice looking blue racing dial.

9. azercar Apr 11, 2019

Thanks - I’m checking them out. The one you referenced is the dial scorched or burned? Is that something that can be fixed?

10. connieseamaster Apr 11, 2019

Dunno how I missed that dial damage. I'd probably avoid that one, blue racing dials aren't common, but I still see one abiab once every 3-4 months

11. starcraft Apr 11, 2019

They seem to come and go in waves over time. Just be patient and in a few months one in nice condition will pop up and it will be yours!

12. azercar Apr 11, 2019

Thanks! I’m trying to stay patient. Ever since Amazon Prime came out it’s easy to get conditioned to instant gratification. Need to keep my patience :)

X350 XJR likes this.