Opinions on this 167.005?

I agree it looks very good. Small dial spotting and some brown spots around 4 o'clock. Hardly visible except under magnification. Scratches on case back, no biggie.

As I’m restarting my search for a 167.005, curious to hear your thoughts on this example?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1662462429...7w7eZkcQru&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

To me everything looks good. Case and dial are decent with no sign of redial or heavy polishing.

Not everyone likes clicking links plus links disappear and conversations become fruitless for anyone reading in the future, so it’s good form to post pictures if you want comments on a watch.

looks like a good honest watch.
Your tolerance of spotting on the dial is a personal preference.
Note: this is an early 167.005, so, although it has lume the lack of Ts shouldn’t be seen as an issue.
Some of the lume on the indices might be missing.
I’m not sure that the hands have darkened lume or black paint.
94CDB6B5-E783-4CEA-A84B-F2E75C2BC884.jpeg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Looks like an honest watch. In addition to the spotting mentioned by others, there is some yellowing of the dial lacquer, which is fairly common with this reference (seems to happen more often with the 167.005 than with the 14900 in my experience). I also note that there looks to be considerable oxidation on the hands. It comes down to price.