Opinion on this dog leg 168.005

I just found this one on a local group and wanna close the deal but the one thing that gave me concern is the star doesn’t seem well-aligned with the vertical line (and the distances between the vertical line and “swiss” and “made” are not the same). Please give me some advices!!

Regarding your comment about the crosshair on the first watch.
If you count the letters in SWISS MADE and include the space you’ll see that the crosshair is smack bang in the middle of the two words.

The second one they ask for 104 bucks (bracelet included).
For the first one price is still ok, i'd say. Dots are reducing the value but the case is ok (not too much worn). For the second the price is very fine if 104$ is the asking price (and not 1004$). Second one seems to have some slight dotting too (not soo much visible).

It’s not onyx, it’s paint and it’s simply worn off the other indices.
Wow very sharp eyes you have. Thank you so much

Regarding your comment about the crosshair on the first watch.
If you count the letters in SWISS MADE and include the space you’ll see that the crosshair is smack bang in the middle of the two words.
perfect!!!

For the first one price is still ok, i'd say. Dots are reducing the value but the case is ok (not too much worn). For the second the price is very fine if 104$ is the asking price (and not 1004$). Second one seems to have some slight dotting too (not soo much visible).
Sorry. I typed wrong. The seller asks for 1004usd hehe