Forums Latest Members
  1. patsjka Nov 19, 2016

Hello

One more.. would be great to hear your thoughts on this piece from Quality Vintage Timepieces.... For a while I've been looking for pretty 1953's Omega'e and good ones are hard to come by.

Very polished (I know), but looks pretty good to me otherwise. What are your thoughts on the dial? Looks original to me. And what about movement and is it indeed from 1953?

Appreciate the responses. Thank you.
    Ivo
    -------
    1953 WELL PATINA OMEGA SEAMASTER AUTOMATIC W/ORIG BOX

Here is a nicely aged Omega Seamaster Automatic complete with its original box. The factory original dial is very well patina and gives you that perfect vintage appearance. The crystal is brand new. The bumper automatic movement is an Omega caliber 354 and has been completely overhaul to keep accurate time. The 17 jewels movement has a serial number 13760628 dating this watch to 1953. The crown is original and signed. Brand new case back gasket. The solid stainless steel original case measures 34mm across excluding crown by 40mm lug tip to lug tip. Case model is 2577 - 10 SC. Will come ready to wear with a brand new handmade genuine leather strap.

Price: $1050.00 USD

OmeSeaRADBRNSSFull.jpg
  2. ulackfocus Nov 19, 2016

Lugs are a little too polished and something's fishy about the different color plating of the movement's parts. Same seller as your other thread with a price that's much too high.

3. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Nov 19, 2016

I think if you divide the prices by 2 you'll be about at market price for these. That's if the pieces are properly serviced before you receive them.

Both are nice watches and look to be more-or-less original. My only issue is the price vs. condition.
    gatorcpa