On a mission from Jiminoz and Omegafanman

Posts
3,444
Likes
35,188
@Omegafanman and @JimInOz saw this photo that I posted in another thread. It was taken at an antiques mall for the aviator’s thread.

I never saw the green and red rockets underneath. Jim wants me to investigate further.

Above is the photo that I posted… and here below is what I need to go check on. Bear in mind that this is a locked cabinet, so likely more expensive.

Here is a watch photo to make this official. What do you think the green and red thingies are?
 
Posts
13,908
Likes
54,080
I believe they light up and flash when the lighter is used. Note button under actuator.
 
Posts
4,073
Likes
6,978
You have to wonder what evil those rockets could cause. Inquiring minds need to know.
 
Posts
7,057
Likes
13,017
Red = Left
Green = Right
But these look like hardcase badminton shuttles 😁
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Just Google: "vintage navigation lights rocket shaped". Easy as pie.

 
Posts
3,444
Likes
35,188
Just Google: "vintage navigation lights rocket shaped". Easy as pie.

Jones! You could have saved me a trip! I just returned to my car. Correct. Red, Right, Returning home now. They did have a $5 ladies Rolex. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮I am not going back to get info on that cow! @pdxleaf check out the Aviator’s thread for info on your arrow’s subject.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Thanks for going above and beyong @Duracuir1
I was hoping for a salt and pepper answer / been looking for replacements for some reason.........
.
 
Posts
6,464
Likes
21,978
Thanks for going above and beyong @Duracuir1
I was hoping for a salt and pepper answer / been looking for replacements for some reason.........
.

Why, are they worn out?

::rimshot::
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862

Kienzle Apparate Villingen Schwarzwald........... German tachograph clock, which will stamp a card and click on a red indicator at the end of a period (plane or truck).
 
Posts
3,444
Likes
35,188
Maybe I change the thread title to Silly Teenager fun!
 
Posts
3,266
Likes
23,415
I'm not buying it. I still think they're nukes. Did you buy them so you can nuke that "Rolex"? 😁
 
Posts
7,320
Likes
23,728
Maybe I change the thread title to Silly Teenager fun!

We haven’t even begun.

I figured they had batteries, and vibrated, and one was, “Please, you have to stop,” and the other, “Please, don’t stop.”