Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omegamatic Seamaster 200m 2514.30

1. padders Oooo subtitles! Mar 1, 2017

For sale, Seamaster Omegamatic 200m, 2514.30 from 1997 with 55.54m serial (partly obscured in the pics below for security but present on the watch and papers).

In excellent, fully working condition, the 36mm case (exc crown) is in great shape but for a few hairline scratches here and there but nothing serious or obvious. I have included pics of the head fitted with a brown and black leather to show how it looks but it will be supplied on the original 18mm 1501/823 bracelet in very good condition with no noticeable slack or dings and just the faintest desk of diving marks. This is worth £225-£250 in its own right. Currently sized for a 8 inch wrist but a further loose link is included. The sapphire crystal is perfect and very unusually for an Omega comes with a date cyclops. The dial, which is fully original features tritium markers and hands, (no longer luminous for very long of course) which have faded to a dark cream.

The watch will be shipped in an Omega travel case, complete with document wallet including original warranty card (date of sale 2004), user instructions and dealer network info, and as mentioned above a spare link.

This has just been to Swiss Time Services (approved service centre) for a brand new charge cell so is running like new. The watch was also resealed and pressure tested and the STS paperwork showing this is included (see pic). I have only had it back for a couple of week but in that time it has continued to run while sat in the box so you can safely say the power reserve can now be measured in weeks rather than days. Or longer. STS guarantee battery changes for 12 months so the new cell is covered by their warranty also.

The Omega model page: https://www.omegawatches.com/watches...00-m/25143000/
    (with error, the case is in fact 36mm)

Wiki's page on the Omegamatic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_...ter_Omegamatic

This uses the Omega 1400 hybrid auto/quartz movement similar to that used by Seiko in their Kinetic watches and AFAIK was not used in any other Omega watch. It has proven extremely accurate, gaining less than a second a month while I have had it. Unusually for a hybrid, and unlike the Seiko Kinetics this movement can be hand wound to add charge.

Price : £595 £550 GBP net to me by bank transfer or PayPal Gift/Friends & Family (ie no fee). Insured shipping by RMSD within the UK is included but I will consider shipping elsewhere. Viewing of the watch is welcomed in Birmingham UK. Am selling to raise funds so the sale should be considered final.

IMG_6051.jpg IMG_6048.jpg IMG_6046.jpg IMG_6049.jpg IMG_6283.jpg IMG_6286.jpg IMG_6054.jpg IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6050.jpg
    Edited Mar 5, 2017
  2. ConElPueblo Mar 1, 2017

Funky beast! :thumbsup:

First time I've seen one of those on here, I believe... GLWS :)

Kreindog24 and padders like this.
  3. padders Oooo subtitles! Mar 2, 2017

Thanks, these wear very like the mid size SMP and I think share that case but with a one piece rotating bezel and without the He valve. Nice as a grab and go piece and you wont see another in in day to day use.

I forgot the obligatory wrist shot before so here it is, hairy wrist and all:

IMG_6052.jpg

4. padders Oooo subtitles! Mar 3, 2017

Bump and price drop for the weekend to £575 delivered.

5. padders Oooo subtitles! Mar 5, 2017

Lets get this moving. How about £550 delivered.