Forums Latest Members

Omegaforums.net 15% Discount on Cheapestnatostraps.com for members

1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 27, 2015

Not sure people are viewing the thread in Watch Parts so I've posted here also.

I have arranged for all our members to receive a 15% discount on all orders all you have to do is go to

www.cheapestnatostraps.com

and add the items you need in to the basket and then the discount code 'OMEGAFORUM' at the checkout and the 15% will be deducted.

No time limit either! And there is an additional 20% off for buying 5 straps so at the moment you get 35% off!!

Happy Shopping!!

Edited Apr 27, 2015
    Giff2577, tpatta, gophishin and 5 others like this.
  2. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead Apr 27, 2015

Nice.

3. KIMBER Apr 27, 2015

Thanks! Love to save for a change.

DLT222 likes this.
  4. blunosr May 1, 2015

I took advantage of this last weekend and picked up a few and will report on how they work out once they arrive

DLT222 likes this.
  5. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member May 8, 2015

JUST A LITTLE REMINDER

:)

6. blunosr May 9, 2015

Hey. So I said I'd report on the "cheap nato straps" I purchased with the forum members' discount so here goes. I ordered 5 straps and total cost was around 60.00.
    Colors crisp and as advertised.

They are thin and and hardware is light weight and initially I was put off by this but the longer I have them the more I like them. I have some Maratac Natos that I use on a Seiko Diver. I compared the thickness in one photo and you can see these are much thinner and hardware is more delicate.

Orange Maratac amongst new arrivals.

The new Natos work very well with my speedmaster. They look great and their reduced thickness allows the watch to sit neater on my wrist.

The Seiko is thicker but here you can see how much higher the thicker Nato sits on my wrist.

The brown and black leather are nice and are also very thin.

I would say these are a good deal and a nice way to rather cheaply add a lot of different looks to a watch.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Edited by a mod May 27, 2015
  7. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member May 10, 2015

I will amend that for you later

8. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member May 27, 2015

Here are a few shots of my Japan Special with the Orange and Grey straps and a couple of generic pics of a Speedy 3570.

These are actually great quality for the price and feel very well made. Before the Nato was put on my Japan special was on a grey Perlon strap i was always counties of loosing the watch as the buckle seemed really cheap, it was not from CNStraps i might add.

Link again www.cheapestnatostraps.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dscf4007.jpg dscf4023.jpg dscf4860.jpg dscf4879.jpg img5543.jpg img5605.jpg

travisrock likes this.
  9. rollee May 30, 2015

Hi,
    Do you know the difference between the regular and premium nato straps this CNStraps offer?
    Which one is stiffer?
    Thank you in advance.
    R

10. ConElPueblo Jun 3, 2015

I would be very interested in knowing this as well :)

11. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jun 3, 2015

Nice!! most of my Nato's are cheapestnatostraps, great quality, specially when considering the price.

12. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jun 3, 2015

Both are about the same, it's more about the stitching and finishing. I'd recommend going premium, specially at those prices and with a 15% added discount.

ConElPueblo likes this.