Forums Latest Members
  1. Bright mick Jun 11, 2013

Hello everyone.

Well I brought an Omega Z33 watch at melbourne airport on my way O/S
    The guy didn't have time to adjust the band as I was in a mad rush.. He said if I got to an Omega dealer they could do it no worries..

When I got back I went straight to the omega dealer in melbourne, only to have them cut too much of the rubber and now it dose not fit my wrist.

So I was wondering if anyone knows what band I should fit to the watch ?? or what options I have ? go

Any help or advice would be awesome.

Thnaks
    Mick

2. ulackfocus Jun 11, 2013

Um, if an Omega AD screwed up the band shouldn't they replace it?

And are you wearing leg warmers and loafers in your avatar picture? :confused:

3. Bright mick Jun 11, 2013

Hey Dennis,
    thanks for the reply :)

Before the altered the band they said it was the first that had done and if they screwed it up it was on me!
    I thought I would take a punt... I lost. Haha

leg warmers ?? Not at all, 80's fila Bj tennis shorts.

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 12, 2013

I'd personally buy an Isofrane strap, if you like rubber, its just about the best. They're about ~$110 including shipping.

I've referred so many Omega guys to Isofrane by now they should probably give me shares in that company lol

5. Bright mick Jun 12, 2013

Hey Ash!

Thanks for the info on the band :) they look the goods!

I was wanting to know if my deployment buckle will fit on the band ? Not that important I guess as I will order one today for sure ;) another sale because of you!! Haha

Thanks again

6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 12, 2013

It uses its own tang buckle, rather than a deployant, but it does it very well

7. stockae92 Jan 17, 2018

Saw this thread and might as well back this back.

I recently got a Z33 and fitting an aftermarket strap may be tricky. It has a 21mm lug with, and the spring bars area are kinda cramped. I tried fitting it with a 21mm leather strap that I already have, but it was a no go because the leather around the spring bars were too thick.

I think I eventually will put the original leather back on and wear it that way. Maybe may look into custom made leather strap with narrower leather around the spring bars for a good fit.

8. Perseus Jan 18, 2018

I would ask them to order one for you at cost.

9. tyrantlizardrex Jan 18, 2018

I wonder if he did... in 2013? ;)