Omega x Swatch - MoonSwatch Only - Pictures Thread!

Something new coming next week:
Swatch group riding that hype train all the way to the bank. 😎

Mars for the morning
The multi-colored, integrated strap does help to create a Mars effect; looks great Simon! 👍

Another added. While i really disliked the no online sales, i actually quite like picking one up when im in a city city with a SB now.

Sun, Mars and now Uranus.

Good stock in Frankfurt, not all but most models

This is as much fun as I thought it would be 😀 👍 The sunburst dial is a treat

The multi-colored, integrated strap does help to create a Mars effect; looks great Simon! 👍
thanks mike, the strap fits perfectly.....but with taxes/duties/shipping cost as much as MSRP on the watch!

New shoes!

I don't know whether to love this or hate it. It's so bad it's good. What have you done!?

I don't know whether to love this or hate it. It's so bad it's good. What have you done!?

Lol, I bought a bunch of new natos and parachute straps and my wife told me this was the way to go. If only the hands had more of a raspberry red it could be sherbet colored.

Edit, behold the madness of my afternoon:

Lol, I bought a bunch of new natos and parachute straps and my wife told me this was the way to go. If only the hands had more of a raspberry red it could be sherbet colored.

Edit, behold the madness of my afternoon:
Nice, I did some strap experimenting this afternoon myself. But I only have boring stuff, no fun colors.

For fellow Swatch lovers I have this new pale grey strap available and all I would ask is that you make a donation to my friends at https://www.facebook.com/Warpaws/
I do not need to know the sum you donate as I am sure you will be fair and I will pick up shipping costs 👍
Sorry black strap not included.

Strap has now been taken 👍
Edited:

Kids love tachymeters, apparently. Turns out, our little dude can do the monkey bar circuit ~225x per hour if his stamina holds out.

Mercury on a Barton fabric/rubber hybrid strap. Lightweight strap for a lightweight watch.

Both my FB and IG feeds have been flooded with moonSwatch posts. It's crazy. I'm not sure when it's going to stop, I'm think 3-4 more weeks. I'm not convinced Swatch keeps up with production to meet demand. But if they do, it could be months of nothing but moonSwatch posts.

Ploprof from 1972.
Really nice, especially with that pubic backdrop ;D

My Pluto with a Hirsch Arne green strap..

Waiting for straps for my Mercury and Saturn. Like Pokémon I wanna collect them all!