Omega X-33 Gen 1

Greetings team,

For your consideration, an Omega X-33, Generation 1 for sale. It comes with the owner's manual, boxes, original cards, titanium bracelet (sized for 7.8" wrist with an extra link) and a useful NATO with Ti hardware and a NASA style velcro strap. I'll also throw in a couple sets of Omega spring bars. The outer box is starting to show some age on the corners but is still in fairly good shape and functions flawlessly :) Based on a sticker on it, I believe at one point it lived in the UK.

I bought this thinking it had the same features as the G3 version, which I own and love. The features are not the same, so I find myself always selecting the G3 when I need timing features (even though I like the dial and hands of the G1 a little more).

Service history is unknown. All functions work. The back light is strong, and the alarm is very audible. It is in outstanding condition as seen in the photos.

New price price: $2200 (- $100), which is fair considering it comes with a Ti bracelet in terrific condition.

Price includes insured shipping in the US. Other shipping arrangements may be made at my discretion. Buyer pays PP fees (or we can do this by wire transfer). Will only sell to established member in good standing. Sale is final unless it is not as described. Please study the pictures as they are included in the description. If you have any questions, please send me a message.

I don't think I've sold anything here, but have a couple of purchases. On WUS I've been active (same name) and am in good standing.

30.jpg
1.jpg
20.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
13.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg

e.jpg
f.jpg
g.jpg
j.jpg
G1 2.jpg
G1 7.jpg
Edited:

Back to the top team. If you're enjoying the Webb telescope offerings, imagine how much better you would feel with an X-33 strapped on checking deep space out! Just saying...

main_image_deep_field_smacs0723-5mb.jpg

Greetings team, the X-33 was sold elsewhere, to a gentleman who works for NASA. Perfect outcome. Thanks for making the sales forum available.