Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA WWW Dirty Dozen Excellent Condition

1. MikeMan2727 Sep 20, 2018

1.jpg

As mentioned in a prior post, an unexpected opportunity arose for me to purchase several watches I have been looking for. Therefore, I will be listing a few watches from my collection in the coming days/weeks to balance things out.

Next up is a very nice Omega WWW, one of the “Dirty Dozen” watches. I received this as part of a trade with an esteemed forum member last year. The watch originally was purchased from Zaf Basha.

The case is in excellent condition with very sharp lines and sharp lugs. The dial is also in excellent condition. There is minor loss to the 11 hour marker and trace dial patina between 9 and 10 o’clock. Please see closeup photos, as they are an important part of the description. There has been a tritium relume in the past, which was not uncommon for MOD watches.

The caseback is very crisp with all military marking preserved. There are some superficial scratches from prior case opening attempts. The inside caseback also shows proper military markings. Fixed springbars and original big crown.

The 30T2 movement is very clean which I believe was serviced by Zaf Basha before the original sale. It is winding very smoothly and keeping good time. Original movement retaining ring is preserved.

Overall, a very good example of an Omega WWW. It will come on the pictured custom vintage style bund strap from Dave Boettcher.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $2200 which will include shipping in the USA. International transactions are fine and will ship at cost to buyer. Transferwise is the preferred payment method for international deals if using a currency other than USD. Returns accepted only if the watch is misrepresented. I have reviews posted in the Seller Profile section if you search by my username.

rkman11, Lonestar, JM251 and 10 others like this.
  2. MikeMan2727 Sep 23, 2018

Bump for a super WWW!

EDIT: Sold elsewhere, thanks for looking!

Edited Sep 23, 2018